Monday, November 19, 2012

Yesterday we got the call from our social worker that the birthmom that we had met on October 18th has chosen adoption for her precious son.  He has been in foster care since he was born on October 13th.  We have been chosen to adopt this sweet little baby!  I still can't believe it is happening!  We should be able to take baby Milo home very soon.

We will be having an open adoption with his parents.  They have requested that we keep his name "Milo" so we will be honoring that request.  The name we had chosen for him will now be his middle name.  So Milo Griffin it is:)

Now we just have to wait for her to actually sign the paperwork - this process could take anywhere from a week to a month.  I am filled with so many emotions that I don't even know where to start!  I am over the moon excited!  I can't wait to meet this little guy and hold him.  I can't wait to bring him home!  I want to go and bring him home so badly that it is all that I can think about - it is constantly on my mind...I wonder if he is being held and snuggled.  I hope that he is bonding with his foster mom to teach him how to bond and attach.  I have been praying for everyone that has been caring for Milo.

So, our miracle has finally arrived.  I can't wait to post more news!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot begin to express how excited I am for you. Many prayers have been said, many tears shed...and now your baby boy is here! God handpicked Milo for you. He knew how much Milo needed you and Ed, and He knew how much you and Ed needed Milo. I am so thankful for the birth parents unselfish gift. This Thanksgiving you have your baby in your arms, what a blessing! And I think Milo Griffin is a beautiful name! Lots of love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of heavy menstruation, and she always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who have the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor Itua for more info on WhatsApp +2348149277967 / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete