Saturday, December 1, 2012

Milo

Adjusting to life with precious Milo has been pretty easy!  He is such a sweet baby and for the most part, just likes to cuddle (which I am PERFECTLY happy with:).  He doesn't sleep well at night, but that is to be expected, and we have gone through SO much coffee!  He is absolutely the missing little link in our lives though and when he smiles, my heart just melts!

I am so touched by the amazing outpouring of love we have experienced since Milo has arrived.  We have received beautiful cards, gifts, and items to help us during this time.  I am so grateful for every single kind word, prayer, gift, and card - they mean so much to us!  Thank you thank you thank you all for everything you have done to support us!  We honestly couldn't be more grateful!

Milo was well worth the wait.  It is amazing how someone so tiny can make you feel so much love and happiness.  He is the most amazing little guy I could have ever wished for!  I still sometimes look at him and can't believe his is our son!  Ed is the most wonderful father - he is patient with him and so loving.  We share the midnight feedings and he never complains.  Seeing him with Milo is the most incredible sight...I am more in love with him now than ever before!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these happy updates!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of heavy menstruation, and she always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who have the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor Itua for more info on WhatsApp +2348149277967 / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete