Monday, February 11, 2013

So in love

There are not even words to describe the love that Ed and I have for Milo.  Every single day he amazes us - he is smart and is developing perfectly on target.  He has a smile that lights up the room and a laugh that is just magical!  He is such a happy and wonderful little baby and we are blessed beyond understanding to have such a precious son! 

He is now rolling over, sleeping through the night, cooing and talking like crazy, smiling constantly, and laughing all of the time.  He is growing so much - he is almost 14 pounds and is growing like a weed:)  He is incredibly handsome I can't help but kiss his face constantly!!!!!  I am the happiest that I have ever been - he brings a whole new meaning to our lives and brings us so much joy and happiness.  When I look at him I am just overwhelmed by how much love I feel for this precious child.  Being a mother is more amazing that I ever could have imagined!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story for the public to read. I realize this blog has not been updated in over a year, so I'm not sure if you'll see this. However, as I have been dealing with infertility going on 2.5 yrs, I found some comfort, peace, and hope in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of heavy menstruation, and she always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who have the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor Itua for more info on WhatsApp +2348149277967 / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete